Executive Coach Hire in Ashford
As a dedicated, family-run coach hire company, Scotland & Bates are proud to offer executive commercial coach hire throughout Ashford, Maidstone, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent and East Sussex. Our executive coaches are fully-equipped to meet your corporate needs, kept in perfect condition to meet the highest standards.
Our executive coach hire is ideal for business travel, providing a relaxing, stress-free experience that can be enjoyed both to and from your destination, so you won’t have to worry about a thing. Our luxury coach hire is ideal for those who wish to be as comfortable as possible while travelling.
All of our executive coaches come with the following as standard:
- 49/51 (reclining) seat capacity
- Tested seatbelts for your safety
- Full-draw curtains
- Reading lights
- Radio and PA system for entertainment
- Climate control
- Lowering (for accessibility)
To make your journey exceptionally comfortable, our executive coaches also include:
- Leather headrests
- Overhead luggage compartments
- Sutrak air-con
- Central toilet
- Heating system
- Dark, double tint, double glazed windows.
How coach travel can benefit the environment
With more companies than ever looking to reduce their carbon footprint, it’s important to highlight that coach travel is one of the greenest modes of transport, and here’s why:
- For one tonne of CO2 emitted by a bus, 145,000 passenger-kilometres would have been covered, whereas a car is only able to travel 26,000 passenger-kilometres. This means that, in order for the car to travel the same distance as a bus, 5.6 tonnes of CO2 will be emitted instead of just one tonne.
- It would take 0.6-0.9 litres of fuel to transport one person over 100 kilometres when travelling by coach or bus. A car on the other hand, would need 7.6 litres of fuel to travel with one person for the same distance.
- Bus and coach travel are able to transport a large amount of people at any one time, thus taking a huge number of cars off the road.
- Scotland & Bates are well positioned having exclusively purchased the most environmentally friendly ‘Euro 6’ coaches since their introduction to the market in 2015.
With a large number of our coaches being CoachMarque approved, you can rest assured that you’ll receive excellent service every single time. For more information about our executive coach hire, get in touch with a member of our professional team today – wherever you’re going, we’ll be able to help.